Download the Heart Sound Assistant
Click the link to the downloadable file. Click on the download button to save the installation zip file to your computer. Unzip the downloaded file, extracting all the files, and run the HSAInstaller. It will install all necessary files and create a desktop short cut to run the program. Click on the shortcut icon to open the HSA. The download also includes a PDF with instructions for getting started and running the HSA software. Click here to view a 6 minute tutorial for getting started.Download HSA Software
The Heart Sound Assisant (HSA) is an easy to use software that helps with the analysis of Heart Sound Recorder (HSR) graphs. Click here to view a tutorial on how to use the HSA.
- Personal Computer (PC) running Windows 8 and higher with 64-bit processing. Please verify that you meet these requirements before downloading the software.
- A recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. To download, click here: //get.adobe.com/reader/.
- the PDF Graphs from the HSR, which MUST be saved in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Lease for $25/month, 3-month increments.
You have 14-days to register your software. You must fill in your name, email and phone number under practitioner information (under settings) before registering.
Once your information has been entered, click “Email Code” in the Registration Window. The Registration Window can be accessed on startup or by selecting Register HSA from the Set Up menu. Registration requires name, email and phone number. You must lease the software before a key will be sent to you.
Alternatively, you can email your code to email@example.com. Please include the name of the purchaser, email address, phone number and registration code in your email.
The key will be emailed to you from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this email to your address book/contact list to make sure you receive your key. We will attempt to send it to you quickly however if you do not hear from us within 2 business days, please check your spam/junk mail. If you can’t find your key, you can contact us at email@example.com
Once you receive the key, click “Enter Key” in the Registration window and enter the key.
You will be reminded to renew your key 14-days before it expires.
If you haven’t already purchased, you will need to purchase the lease before a key will be returned for you to unlock the software. (The store site will be included here once we release it for purchase).
- Joseph Antell, owner
- Mark Brauckman, original idea and software
- Jason Wren, production release development
- Lynn Mayer, project manager, quality assurance and oversight
- Susan Schmickle, website and purchase administration