Heart Sound Client Services
Making Heart Sound Graph Interpretation Even Easier
Heart Sound Client Services (HSCS) is a technical support service that assists the heart sound recorder practitioner by interpreting graphs and creating nutritional protocols specific to the client. Send in your graphs and HSCS will create a clear, prioritized protocol based on the graph. An email of the nutritional recommendations and a description of the nutritional supplements for application will be sent to the practitioner. The results are based on the heart sound recorder technology’s ten primary observational findings.
How the Process Works
- Run a heart sound recorder graph
- Create a PDF of the graph on your desktop
- Email the PDF to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, business name, email address and phone number in your email
- Make sure the PDF has the clients age, BP, Pulse, height and weight, health concerns, meds, and whether or not it’s the 1st graph or a repeat graph.
- You will receive a printout of the heart sound recorder findings containing supplement recommendations and description of supplements. Turn around time is 1-2 business days
- Billing will be monthly on the total number of graphs you’ve sent in for interpretation
- The cost of this service is $10 per graph